All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- At Wallabok Australia you have 28 days to return your items (some exclusions apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all, packaging and accessories are included.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification for Wallabok Australia exclusive products, containing your full name. We will record your name and form of identification provided, and we’ll offer you an exchange credit to the value of the current price of that product.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item is national branded we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
When you change your mind
The following items cannot be returned if you change your mind:
- Gift cards
Wallabok Australia will accept returns and provide you with an exchange credit, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
- The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present a Wallabok Australia receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Wallabok Australia may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange credit, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Gift card orders
Gift cards cannot be returned if you change your mind. They also will not be exchanged for another denomination or tender such as cash. Wallabok Australia will accept returns and provide you with an exchange gift card where the item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality. Please note that Wallabok Australia is not responsible for and is unable to replace gift cards which are lost or stolen.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
To return your product, you must mail your product to:
Level 1, 16 McDougall Street
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.